Phoenix Head-On Collision Accident Lawyer
A head-on collision occurs when the front of two vehicles collide into each other. A head-on collision is considered to be one of the most deadly of all collisions and often results in death or extremely serious injury. If you were involved in head-on collision, or if a loved one lost their life in a head-on collision, you may be able to receive compensation in a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit with the help of an experienced Phoenix car accident lawyer. The Law Firm of Curiel and Runion represents victims of head-on collisions and they offer a free consultation which will allow you to review the legal options that are available to you.
Causes of Head-On Collisions
There are various causes of head-on collisions:
- When one vehicle crosses over the centerline
- When a vehicle (usually unknowingly) drives the opposite (wrong) direction in a traffic lane
- When a driver tries to pass a car but loses control and ends up in the opposite lane
- When a driver is forced out of their lane by a vehicle in front of, behind or next to their vehicle
- Drunk driver who loses control of the vehicle
Results of Head-On Collisions
Head-on collisions often result in serious injury or death. Injuries may be permanently disabling and they include:
- Traumatic brain injury and head injuries – closed head injury, concussion
- Spinal cord injuries resulting in partial or full paralysis
- Neck injuries including severe whiplash
- Back and disk injuries resulting in lifelong pain and limitation of movement
- Fractures, sprains, strains of potentially any body part, including arms, hands, legs and feet
- Facial injuries, including fractures, lacerations and cuts
- Amputation – a bodily part may need to be amputated either to get the victim out of the vehicle or as a result of the collision itself
The amount of force involved when two vehicles collide can cause practically any injury.
Phoenix Head-On Collision Attorney Offers Free Case Review; No Legal Fees Unless We Win Your Case
If you were injured in a head-on collision, or if a loved one lost their life, and if the injury was a result of the negligence of another driver, you may seek compensation in a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. You may be entitled to medical expenses, compensation for lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage and more. The Phoenix injury lawyers at Curiel and Runion offer a free case evaluation in which you can discuss your case and review the legal options that may be available to you. There are no fees whatsoever unless your case is successfully resolved either by settlement or in court. To schedule your free case review, call The Law Offices of Curiel and Runion at 602-595-5559.