Have you been injured in a motorcycle crash? Call the Phoenix motorcycle accident lawyers at Curiel & Runion for a free case review (602) 786-7615
Phoenix Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Brand new information compiled just days ago by the Arizona Department of Transportation sheds new light on motorcycle and motor vehicle accidents in the state. There were some 3,166 motorcycle crashes in Arizona in 2012, resulting in a significant number of injuries and deaths.
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident that was caused by the negligent conduct of another driver, or by substandard road conditions or by another form of negligent or intentional conduct, it is advisable to seek legal counsel from a seasoned Phoenix motorcycle accident lawyer in order to preserve your rights to compensation. The Phoenix Law Firm of Curiel & Runion offers a free consultation to discuss the legal options that might be available to you.
MOTORCYCLE CRASHES: RECENTLY RELEASED 2012 DATA BY THE AZDOT
Every year the Arizona Dept. of Transportation compiles information related to the accidents that occur in the state. In regard to motorcycle accidents in 2012, the following information is quite revealing:
- 3,166 – motorcycle crashes
- 134 – fatal motorcycle crashes
- 139 – total number killed in motorcycle crashes (passengers, etc.)
- 2,531 – motorcycle injury crashes
- 2,717 – injured from motorcycle crashes total
- 501 – property damage only
NEW ARIZONA MOTORCYCLE CRASH DATA RELEASED MAY 1, 2014
Motorcycle crashes are said to occur by the “first harmful event” and these include:
- Collision with motor vehicle in transport
- Collision with a pedestrian
- Collision with a pedalcyclist
- Collision with an animal
- Collision with a fixed object
- Collision with a non-fixed object
- Vehicle fire or explosion
- Other non-explosion
LIGHTING CONDITIONS OF MOTORCYCLE CRASHES IN ARIZONA IN NEW 2012 REPORT
- Daylight…………………..….…..total: 2,209; fatal: 69, injury: 1766
- Dawn……………………….………total: 35; fatal: 3, Injury: 25
- Dusk…………………………..…….total: 120; fatal: 7, injury: 97
- Dark, lighted……………….……total: 615; fatal: 32, injury: 501
- Dark, not lighted……….……..total: 167; fatal: 16, injury: 130
- Dark – unknown lighting…..total: 20; fatal: 7, injury: 12
COMPLIMENTARY CASE REVIEW WITH CURIEL AND RUNION MOTORCYCLE PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS; NO FEES UNLESS WE WIN
With more than 3,100 motorcycle crashes in the state in 2012, the statistics indicate that you may be involved in such an accident, either as a driver in a car, as a passenger in a car, as a passenger on a motorcycle, as a cyclist or as an innocent pedestrian. If you were injured by a motorcycle driver, make sure you preserve your rights to compensation by speaking with a qualified motorcycle accident attorney.
The Law Firm of Curiel & Runion on Phoenix, Arizona offers personalized, aggressive and experienced hands-on legal counsel, litigation and legal services for those who were harmed by the negligence of others. When our experienced personal injury attorney's take on your case, there are no legal fees whatsoever unless we successfully settle your case prior to court or litigate your case successfully in court. To schedule your complimentary case review, contact the Law Office of Curiel & Runion at 602-595-5559.