PHOENIX TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYER
Brand new information has been released just days ago by the Arizona Dept. of Transportation pertaining to motor vehicle accidents in the state in 2012. This revealing new data contains information about trucks’ involvement in accidents.
If you were struck by a truck while driving in your car or another motor vehicle and was injured as a result of the driver’s negligence or due to mechanical failure of the truck, you may seek compensation in a personal injury claim.
If a loved one lost their life, survivors may seek compensation in a wrongful death lawsuit. The Phoenix Personal Injury Law Firm of Curiel & Runion offers a complimentary case review with our experienced Phoenix truck accident lawyers to discuss the legal options that may be available to you.
BRAND NEW DATA FOR 2012 ARIZONA MOTOR VEHICLE TRUCK CRASHES
As stated, this 2012 Arizona Crash Facts Summary was just released days ago (May 31, 2013). According to the AZDOT.com compilation:
- Drivers and passengers killed and injured by vehicle type:
- Pickup trucks: number of drivers killed, 72, injured, 4,356
- Pickup trucks: number of passengers killed, 31, number of passengers injured, 1,751
- Station wagons: number of drivers killed: 83, number of drivers injured: 6,482
- Station wagons: number of passengers killed: 57; number of passengers injured: 3,05
- Truck tractor: number of drivers killed: 8, number of drivers injured, 166
- Truck tractor: number of passengers killed: 0, number of passengers injured, 48
MORE DATA: MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH INVOLVEMENT
The following trucks were involved in accidents that were either fatal or involved injuries:
- Station wagons
- Pickup trucks
- Truck tractor with or without semi-trailer
- Concrete mixer trucks
- Dump trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Wrecker or tow trucks
- Other truck combinations
- School bus
- Commercial or non-commercial bus
- Fire trucks
- Other types and unknown vehicles
COMPLIMENTARY CASE REVIEW WITH PHOENIX TRUCK ACCIDENT LAWYERS; NO FEES UNLESS WE SETTLE OR WIN YOUR CASE
If you were injured in an accident with a truck that was a result of the driver’s negligent conduct, or the truck’s mechanical failure or other viable reason indicating negligence, it is important to obtain legal representation to preserve your rights to compensation. If you were injured you may seek compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost past and future income, loss of consortium, property damage and more.
The Phoenix Law Firm of Curiel & Runion offers personalized, hands-on and compassionate legal services to their clients. Additionally, there are no fees involved unless your case is favorably settled or won in court. To schedule your complimentary case review with us, call 605-595-5559.